On some posts, as an Amazon Associate, I earn an affiliate commission from qualifying purchases.
The AAXA P7 Mini HD Projector is exactly what you think about when you picture a very small projector that you can take with you everywhere. It is good enough for business presentations and road trips.
- Very Compact
- 1080p resolution
- High data-image quality
- Can play video and audio from USB sticks or memory cards
- Some reviewers say video quality could be better – hey, this is a 1.4 pounds projector
- Included speaker not loud – same comment as above
- Does not charge if turned on
- Very, very small – this can actually be a problem in some cases
Most Important Technical Specifications:
- Battery – Lasts up to 90 minutes
- Projection Size – 16 to 120 inches
- Inputs – HDMI, microSD, USB, Mini-VGA and Composite-AV
- Native resolution – 1920X1080 (1080p Full HD)
- Brightness – 600 LED Lumens (LED lights can last up to 30,000 hours)
- Size – 1.4 pounds, 1.9 x 1.7 x 1.1 inches
My 2 Cents
This projector is expensive for many. Right now, it costs $650 on Amazon. However, if you can afford this price tag, we are talking about the smallest projector that has 1080p support. This is much more impressive than many believe. It is actually smaller than most disposable cameras.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.